Are there Year End Tax Saving Strategies
You and Your Clients are Overlooking?
Year-end tax planning isn’t dead, it’s just evolved. And if you counsel your clients on the most up to date strategies before year end, you’ll be the advisor they’ll tell their friends about!
Join us and nationally renowned tax expert, Robert S. Keebler, CPA/PFS, MST, AEP (Distinguished) for a 90 minute presentation entitled “2019 Year End Tax Planning” where you’ll learn:
- How to take advantage of lowest tax brackets (in ways you may have not thought of!)
- How to maximize itemized deductions (so they actually reduce taxes!)
- Smart ways to harvest capital gains (including how to take them now but defer taxes till later, or completely shelter them!)
- The best use of qualified retirement accounts and IRAs (including “asset location” and “draw down” strategies
- Which college education funding alternatives make the most tax-sense
- Taking advantage of currently available gift, estate and income tax laws - - using trusts
- How to qualify businesses (including rental real estate) for the hugely impactful 199A 20% deduction for next year - - through “restructuring” and other planning now (which you may not have thought of!)
- Plus you’ll receive a 2019 Year-End Tax Action Checklist!
Your purchase includes: Downloadable PDF handout materials and MP3 audio recording. A PDF transcript may be added on for an additional fee during the checkout process.
- Program Title: 2019 Year-End Tax Planning
- Speaker: Robert S. Keebler
- Duration: 90 minutes
ABOUT THE SPEAKER
CPA/PFS, MST, AEP (Distinguished), CGMA
Robert S. Keebler, CPA/PFS, MST, AEP (Distinguished), CGMA is a partner with Keebler & Associates, LLP and is a 2007 recipient of the prestigious Accredited Estate Planners (Distinguished) award from the National Association of Estate Planning Counsels. He has been named by CPA Magazine as one of the Top 100 Most Influential Practitioners in the United States and one of the Top 40 Tax Advisors to Know During a Recession. Mr. Keebler is the past Editor-in-Chief of CCH’s magazine, Journal of Retirement Planning, and a member of CCH’s Financial and Estate Planning Advisory Board. His practice includes family wealth transfer…
IMPORTANT NOTICE REGARDING CE CREDIT
The Ultimate Estate Planner, Inc. and the presenter are not registered Continuing Education Sponsors and this program is not pre-approved for continuing education credit for any state or regulatory agency.
However, please note that each program includes a Certificate of Completion and, depending on the license and the regulatory agency for which governs a participant’s CE credit, some professionals may be able to self-report his or her participation and receive credit. It is the responsibility of the participant to complete any process necessary to seek self-reported CE credit for his or her participation. By registering for a teleconference (or purchasing on On-Demand program), you understand that CE credit is not guaranteed or warranted by the presenter or The Ultimate Estate Planner, Inc.