While You’re Waiting for Congress
to Get Its Act Together…
What Income, Estate Tax & Asset Protection
Planning Should You Be Recommending to
Your Clients RIGHT NOW—Before 2017 Ends?
Maybe a major tax act will pass in Congress this year. Maybe not.
Regardless, whether you’re a financial advisor, life insurance agent, CPA or attorney, you need to be advising your clients as to the best course of action for the time remaining in 2017 - - steps your clients may want to take if a new tax bill does materialize or doesn’t.
Join us and renowned tax and financial expert, Robert S. Keebler, CPA/PFS, MST, AEP (Distinguished), CGMA, for a timely 90-minute presentation entitled, “Best Year-End Planning Ideas for 2017: What the Planner Needs to Know”.
During this 90-minute program, Bob will address topics such as:
- Asset class Roth Conversion planning
- How to deal with the proposed “Five Year RMD” Rule
- How to use CRTs for deferral and rate arbitrage
- Where installment sales make sense
- The advantages of a sale of small business stock
- The Puerto Rico “gambit”
- Incomplete Non-Grantor Trusts (“INGs”)
- Lowering taxes by shifting trust situs
- Domestic Asset Protection Trusts and third-party created trusts
- ERISA plans and IRAs
- Overlooked uses of LLCs
- Estate tax repeal and how to adjust now, including the use of SLATs and short-term GRATs
- Life insurance strategies, with some wrinkles
- And much more!
- Program Title: Best Year-End Planning Ideas for 2017: What the Planner Needs to Know
- Speaker: Robert S. Keebler
- Duration: 90 minutes
ABOUT THE SPEAKER
CPA/PFS, MST, AEP (Distinguished), CGMA
Robert S. Keebler, CPA/PFS, MST, AEP (Distinguished), CGMA is a partner with Keebler & Associates, LLP and is a 2007 recipient of the prestigious Accredited Estate Planners (Distinguished) award from the National Association of Estate Planning Counsels. He has been named by CPA Magazine as one of the Top 100 Most Influential Practitioners in the United States and one of the Top 40 Tax Advisors to Know During a Recession. Mr. Keebler is the past Editor-in-Chief of CCH’s magazine, Journal of Retirement Planning, and a member of CCH’s Financial and Estate Planning Advisory Board. His practice includes family wealth transfer…
IMPORTANT NOTICE REGARDING CE CREDIT
The Ultimate Estate Planner, Inc. and the presenter are not registered Continuing Education Sponsors and this program is not pre-approved for continuing education credit for any state or regulatory agency.
However, please note that each program includes a Certificate of Completion and, depending on the license and the regulatory agency for which governs a participant’s CE credit, some professionals may be able to self-report his or her participation and receive credit. It is the responsibility of the participant to complete any process necessary to seek self-reported CE credit for his or her participation. By registering for a teleconference (or purchasing on On-Demand program), you understand that CE credit is not guaranteed or warranted by the presenter or The Ultimate Estate Planner, Inc.