When CPAs Understand How
Asset Protection Planning
Can Benefit Them & Their Clients, Their Phones (and Yours!)
Will Ring Off the Hook!
Many CPAs know the fundamentals of estate tax planning, trust planning and business succession planning, and how to identify and refer these kinds of cases.
But how many CPAs understand - - let alone even think about - - asset protection planning for their clients?
In today’s world - - with many businesses struggling to stay ahead of their creditors, litigation exploding out of control, and a $5+ million exemption available for making gifts - - asset protection planning can be a real growth area for a CPA’s practice, as well as yours!
Join us and renowned estate planning, tax and asset protection attorney, Bruce Givner, J.D. for a special 90-minute presentation entitled, “The CPA’s Role in Asset Protection Planning”.
During this presentation, Bruce will cover in straight-forward, plain-English for you (as well as the CPA you may want to join you on the call):
- How CPAs can spot appropriate asset protection planning cases to refer
- How CPAs can use asset protection planning to help their clients, differentiate their practices and generate more revenue
- How CPAs can easily raise asset protection planning for their clients in their income tax prep meetings and year-end tax planning meetings
- Why asset protection planning is a logical extension of the CPA’s role in income tax planning
- Why asset protection planning is a logical extension of the CPA’s role in estate tax and business succession planning
- How entities utilized in asset protection can help generate more fees for CPAs
- How and why the CPA may serve as Trustee of Irrevocable Trusts often used in asset protection planning and be appropriately compensated
- How the CPA can act as an “early warning system” for his or her clients (and for your referral relationship!)
- And much, much more!
- Program Title: The CPA’s Role in Asset Protection Planning
- Speaker: Bruce Givner
- Duration: 90 minutes
ABOUT THE SPEAKER
Bruce Givner, Esq. is an estate and tax planning attorney of the Law Firm of Givner and Kaye, located in Los Angeles, California. Mr. Givner graduated from U.C.L.A., Columbia University Law School, and N.Y.U.’s Graduate Tax Law Program and specializes in the area of asset protection and advanced estate planning. He has personally worked with Mr. Philip Kavesh for over 30 years and continues to serve “of counsel” to Mr. Kavesh’s law firm, Kavesh, Minor and Otis, Inc. Mr. Givner has been cited as a “tax expert” by the U.S. Tax Court, the California Court of Appeals, and the Wall…
IMPORTANT NOTICE REGARDING CE CREDIT
The Ultimate Estate Planner, Inc. and the presenter are not registered Continuing Education Sponsors and this program is not pre-approved for continuing education credit for any state or regulatory agency.
However, please note that each program includes a Certificate of Completion and, depending on the license and the regulatory agency for which governs a participant’s CE credit, some professionals may be able to self-report his or her participation and receive credit. It is the responsibility of the participant to complete any process necessary to seek self-reported CE credit for his or her participation. By registering for a teleconference (or purchasing on On-Demand program), you understand that CE credit is not guaranteed or warranted by the presenter or The Ultimate Estate Planner, Inc.