The Dynasty Trust:
It’s Not Just for Estate Tax Planning Anymore!
You may have heard about, know about or even use “Dynasty Trusts” in your clients’ estate planning. Regardless, there is a big misconception about these trusts, that their major purpose is to achieve estate tax generation skipping - - and that, with the high current estate tax exemption, Dynasty Trusts are no longer as popular or useful as an estate planning vehicle.
There are lots of reasons that most of your clients should have Dynasty Trusts, ones that you (or your competitors) are probably overlooking!
Join us and nationally renowned estate and asset protection planning attorney Steven J. Oshins, J.D., AEP (Distinguished) for a special 60 minute presentation entitled, “The Post-2012 Dynasty Trust: How It Differs”. On this basic/intermediate level program, you’ll learn:
- The new interplay between estate tax planning and income tax planning, using Dynasty Trusts
- How to best design and draft a Dynasty Trust for maximum creditor and divorcing spouse protection
- Which jurisdictions have the strongest Dynasty Trust laws
- Ways to save both federal and state income and capital gains taxes using a Dynasty Trust
- How to build in the flexibility to amend an “irrevocable” Dynasty Trust when later laws, facts and circumstances, or the trust maker’s desire change!
- Program Title: The Post-2012 Dynasty Trust: How It Differs
- Speaker: Steven J. Oshins
- Duration: 60 Minutes
ABOUT THE SPEAKER
Esq., AEP (Distinguished)
Steven J. Oshins, Esq., AEP (Distinguished) is a member of the Law Offices of Oshins & Associates, LLC in Las Vegas, Nevada. He was inducted into the NAEPC Estate Planning Hall of Fame® in 2011. He has been named one of the 24 “Elite Estate Planning Attorneys” in America by The Trust Advisor and one of the Top 100 Attorneys in Worth. He is listed in The Best Lawyers in America® and was named the Las Vegas Trusts and Estates Lawyer of the Year in 2012, 2015 and 2018 and the Las Vegas Tax Law Lawyer of the Year in…
IMPORTANT NOTICE REGARDING CE CREDIT
The Ultimate Estate Planner, Inc. and the presenter are not registered Continuing Education Sponsors and this program is not pre-approved for continuing education credit for any state or regulatory agency.
However, please note that each program includes a Certificate of Completion and, depending on the license and the regulatory agency for which governs a participant’s CE credit, some professionals may be able to self-report his or her participation and receive credit. It is the responsibility of the participant to complete any process necessary to seek self-reported CE credit for his or her participation. By registering for a teleconference (or purchasing on On-Demand program), you understand that CE credit is not guaranteed or warranted by the presenter or The Ultimate Estate Planner, Inc.