Are Your Seminars Losing Potential Revenue
Because Your Staff Isn’t Taking the Necessary Steps
Before, During & After Each Seminar?
You could be one of the best estate planners, one of the best public speakers, or even one of the best marketing minds, but when it comes to successful seminars, if you don’t have the proper staff support and preparation before, during and after the seminar, your seminar marketing results will suffer.
The science behind successful seminar marketing comes with a very clearly defined set of procedures to follow, many of which must be attended to by your staff. These steps are key to ensuring that not only does the seminar run smoothly, but that you actually get enough people to the seminar, make appointments right at the seminar, and follow up with leads after the seminar, so that they actually show up for their appointments and engage you.
You can spend hours and hours of costly trial and error to figure out all of these steps and procedures on your own - - or, you can spend just 90 minutes with someone that has over 30 years of experience in successful seminar marketing.
Join us and nationally renowned estate planning attorney and seminar expert, Philip Kavesh, for a very special presentation entitled, “Proper Staff Support - - The Days Before the Seminar, During the Seminar & Immediately Afterwards”.
On this 90-minute program, Phil will cover in detail:
- How to select and train the right staff members to manage your seminar marketing and set up and facilitate your seminars
- What the seminar facilitators’ tasks are and how to determine how many should be at the seminar
- Which staff tasks can be farmed out to third-parties and which shouldn’t be
- The critical day before “packing list” that must always be used (so you don’t lack that one thing you’ll need when “Murphy” shows up at your seminar)
- How to set up the seminar room for maximum results
- What the facilitators should say and do at the seminar - - and not say and do - - so you make appointments with over 80% of attendees, right there at the seminar!
- Key follow-up steps after the seminar, which will directly impact your profit (or loss!)
- What reports must be generated the day after, a week after, and a month after - - so you can hold everyone accountable and continue to perfect your system and results!
- Program Title: Proper Staff Support – – The Days Before the Seminar, During the Seminar & Immediately Afterwards
- Speaker: Philip J. Kavesh
- Duration: 90 minutes
ABOUT THE SPEAKER
Philip J. Kavesh
J.D., LL.M. (Taxation), CFP®, ChFC, California State Bar Certified Specialist in Estate Planning, Trust & Probate Law
Philip J. Kavesh is a nationally recognized attorney, authority, speaker, educator and technical innovator in estate planning. Phil has earned significant recognition and accolades over his approximately 33 years of practice as an estate planning attorney. Phil holds a Master’s Degree (LL.M.) in Tax Law and is a California State Bar Certified Specialist in Estate Planning, Trust and Probate Law. He also has been awarded the Certified Financial Planner and Chartered Financial Consultant designations. Phil has served his fellow estate planning and financial professionals by teaching in the Golden Gate University Graduate Tax Degree and Certified Financial Planner programs. Phil…
IMPORTANT NOTICE REGARDING CE CREDIT
The Ultimate Estate Planner, Inc. and the presenter are not registered Continuing Education Sponsors and this program is not pre-approved for continuing education credit for any state or regulatory agency.
However, please note that each program includes a Certificate of Completion and, depending on the license and the regulatory agency for which governs a participant’s CE credit, some professionals may be able to self-report his or her participation and receive credit. It is the responsibility of the participant to complete any process necessary to seek self-reported CE credit for his or her participation. By registering for a teleconference (or purchasing on On-Demand program), you understand that CE credit is not guaranteed or warranted by the presenter or The Ultimate Estate Planner, Inc.