Monthly Estate Planning & Tax Update
July 2014 Program
You know there will be lots of tax changes in 2014 that you must somehow navigate through.
Are you prepared to spend thousands of dollars on journals and update services – – and then carve out countless hours to pour through hundreds of pages of material?
Or would you prefer a simpler, easier and cheaper way to stay on top of new laws and planning strategies, as they occur, rather than months later?
You can. Join one of the nation’s leading tax experts - - nationally renowned CPA Robert S. Keebler - - for a 60-minute, timely presentation, where he will:
- Review for you the key income and estate tax journals, list serves, newsletters, government announcements and IRS and court decisions - - distilling them all down to just what you “need to know!”
- Provide you with insightful commentary on these new tax developments - - and how they will affect you and your clients
- Explain in plain English the newest, cutting-edge tax planning strategies.
- And ON TOP OF ALL THIS, make himself available to you at the end of each monthly call to answer your toughest tax questions - - all for one low price!
On July’s program, Bob will be covering the following:
The new rules and recent cases regarding IRA rollovers.
The final regulations regarding longevity annuities.
A case where an ESOP engaged in a prohibited transaction.
Recent cases regarding the assessment period and the crediting of estate taxes.
- Program Title: Robert Keebler’s Monthly Estate Planning & Tax Update Series – July 2014 Program
- Speaker: Robert S. Keebler
- Duration: 60 Minutes
ABOUT THE SPEAKER
CPA/PFS, MST, AEP (Distinguished), CGMA
Robert S. Keebler, CPA/PFS, MST, AEP (Distinguished), CGMA is a partner with Keebler & Associates, LLP and is a 2007 recipient of the prestigious Accredited Estate Planners (Distinguished) award from the National Association of Estate Planning Counsels. He has been named by CPA Magazine as one of the Top 100 Most Influential Practitioners in the United States and one of the Top 40 Tax Advisors to Know During a Recession. Mr. Keebler is the past Editor-in-Chief of CCH’s magazine, Journal of Retirement Planning, and a member of CCH’s Financial and Estate Planning Advisory Board. His practice includes family wealth transfer…
IMPORTANT NOTICE REGARDING CE CREDIT
The Ultimate Estate Planner, Inc. and the presenter are not registered Continuing Education Sponsors and this program is not pre-approved for continuing education credit for any state or regulatory agency.
However, please note that each program includes a Certificate of Completion and, depending on the license and the regulatory agency for which governs a participant’s CE credit, some professionals may be able to self-report his or her participation and receive credit. It is the responsibility of the participant to complete any process necessary to seek self-reported CE credit for his or her participation. By registering for a teleconference (or purchasing on On-Demand program), you understand that CE credit is not guaranteed or warranted by the presenter or The Ultimate Estate Planner, Inc.