Are There Any Substantial Year-End
Tax Planning Opportunities Left?
Undoubtedly, year-end tax planning has become more of a challenge.
However, the good news is, if you’re a financial advisor, CPA or tax attorney, and you know the cutting-edge tax saving strategies still available for 2016, you can be a “hero” to your clients (and generate lots more referrals!).
You need to know:
- How to manage year-end income and deductions under the complex tax bracket rules of our current “5-tier” tax system (ordinary income tax, capital gains, PEP & PEASE limitations, AMT, and NIIT)
- The 5 ways to reduce “Net Investment Income” (and its 3.8% surtax)
- The 7 specific year-end strategies to reduce ordinary income and capital gains taxes
- The often overlooked investments that can still generate income tax savings, even near year-end
- What kinds of year-end gifts your clients may want to make in light of the coming 2704 Regulations
You can find out all of this - - in a simplified format you and your clients can understand - - by joining us and nationally renowned income tax expert, Robert S. Keebler, CPA, MST, AEP (Distinguished), CGMA for a unique and timely 90-minute presentation entitled, “Special Year-End Tax Planning Opportunities for 2016”.
PLUS, GET THESE 2 FREE BONUS ITEMS!
Robert Keebler has also put together the following two bonus items, included in your registration:
- Modifiable Year-End Tax Planning Letter for Your Clients
- The 75 Best Income Tax Strategies for Financial Professionals to Generate Tax Alpha® PDF Chart
- Program Title: Special Year-End Tax Planning Opportunities for 2016
- Speaker: Robert S. Keebler
- Duration: 90 Minutes
ABOUT THE SPEAKER
CPA/PFS, MST, AEP (Distinguished), CGMA
Robert S. Keebler, CPA/PFS, MST, AEP (Distinguished), CGMA is a partner with Keebler & Associates, LLP and is a 2007 recipient of the prestigious Accredited Estate Planners (Distinguished) award from the National Association of Estate Planning Counsels. He has been named by CPA Magazine as one of the Top 100 Most Influential Practitioners in the United States and one of the Top 40 Tax Advisors to Know During a Recession. Mr. Keebler is the past Editor-in-Chief of CCH’s magazine, Journal of Retirement Planning, and a member of CCH’s Financial and Estate Planning Advisory Board. His practice includes family wealth transfer…
IMPORTANT NOTICE REGARDING CE CREDIT
The Ultimate Estate Planner, Inc. and the presenter are not registered Continuing Education Sponsors and this program is not pre-approved for continuing education credit for any state or regulatory agency.
However, please note that each program includes a Certificate of Completion and, depending on the license and the regulatory agency for which governs a participant’s CE credit, some professionals may be able to self-report his or her participation and receive credit. It is the responsibility of the participant to complete any process necessary to seek self-reported CE credit for his or her participation. By registering for a teleconference (or purchasing on On-Demand program), you understand that CE credit is not guaranteed or warranted by the presenter or The Ultimate Estate Planner, Inc.