You and Your Investment Real Estate Clients
(Tax planning and accounting just got a lot more complicated,
but also potentially more profitable!)
The complexities of Tax Reform have produced great opportunities - - and potential pitfalls - - for your clients with investment real estate.
For example, it is imperative that you know…
- The new Section 199A deduction for pass-through income and how it relates to real estate.
- How to navigate the new limitation on deduction for interest expenses under Section 163(j).
- How to take maximum advantage of changes to cost recovery methods, including bonus depreciation, Section 179 expensing and alternative depreciation system (ADS) periods.
- How the new loss limitations under Sections 465 and 469 work.
- The impact on the new Section 1031 exchanges, the net investment income tax, self-charged rental income, development incentives, estate issues and basis adjustments.
- And much, much more!
This is why you will want to be sure to join us and nationally renowned CPA and tax expert, Robert S. Keebler, CPA/PFS, MST, AEP (Distinguished), CGMA, on Tuesday, March 26, 2019 at 9am Pacific Time (12pm Eastern Time) for this updated 90-minute presentation entitled, “Taxation of Real Estate After the Tax Cuts & Jobs Act”.
Your registration includes: Participation in the live teleconference (including Q&A via e-mail) and PDF handout materials. An MP3 audio recording and/or PDF transcript can be added onto your registration during the checkout process for an additional fee.
- Program Title: Taxation of Real Estate After the Tax Cuts & Jobs Act
- Speaker: Robert S. Keebler
- Duration: 90 minutes
ABOUT THE SPEAKER
CPA/PFS, MST, AEP (Distinguished), CGMA
Robert S. Keebler, CPA/PFS, MST, AEP (Distinguished), CGMA is a partner with Keebler & Associates, LLP and is a 2007 recipient of the prestigious Accredited Estate Planners (Distinguished) award from the National Association of Estate Planning Counsels. He has been named by CPA Magazine as one of the Top 100 Most Influential Practitioners in the United States and one of the Top 40 Tax Advisors to Know During a Recession. Mr. Keebler is the past Editor-in-Chief of CCH’s magazine, Journal of Retirement Planning, and a member of CCH’s Financial and Estate Planning Advisory Board. His practice includes family wealth transfer…
IMPORTANT NOTICE REGARDING CE CREDIT
The Ultimate Estate Planner, Inc. and the presenter are not registered Continuing Education Sponsors and this program is not pre-approved for continuing education credit for any state or regulatory agency.
However, please note that each program includes a Certificate of Completion and, depending on the license and the regulatory agency for which governs a participant’s CE credit, some professionals may be able to self-report his or her participation and receive credit. It is the responsibility of the participant to complete any process necessary to seek self-reported CE credit for his or her participation. By registering for a teleconference (or purchasing on On-Demand program), you understand that CE credit is not guaranteed or warranted by the presenter or The Ultimate Estate Planner, Inc.