Successful Seminars Start with
Proper Planning & Marketing!
Whether you’re an estate planning attorney, financial advisor, or life insurance or annuity agent, one of the best ways to build your practice is through seminars - - either to the public, to potential referral sources, to your existing clients, or to all of the above!
If you present (or are thinking about presenting) seminars, proper planning and marketing are the key difference between seminars that generate millions of dollars in revenue and ones that flop and wind up costing you time, money and headaches!
The good news is that you don’t have to try and figure out what the correct planning and marketing steps are on your own.
Join us and nationally renowned estate planning attorney and seminar expert, Philip Kavesh, for a very special presentation entitled, “The 10 Key Planning & Marketing Steps for Successful Seminars”.
On this 90-minute program, you will tap into Phil’s over 30 years of experience in presenting thousands of seminars that regularly produce over $1.5 million in revenue each year. In particular, he will cover in detail:
- How to start up your seminar marketing with little or no cash
- What a reasonable seminar budget - - and expected return on investment - - should look like
- Who you should market a seminar to and how to target them with your marketing
- When are the best days and times for seminars
- Where are the best venues and how to do a “site inspection”
- Should you provide a meal and, if so, should it be breakfast, lunch or dinner? (And should you feed people before or after you present your seminar?)
- What are the 7 key components every effective marketing piece must contain (or, if they’re missing, will doom it to failure!)
- How to make sure, your marketing piece does not run afoul of State Bar ethics rules (or other regulatory authority compliance rules)
- What are the best and most cost-effective ways to deliver your marketing, with a comparison of newsletters, website, newspaper, radio, television, and direct mail (and the critical details of each)
- How to track response results so you can improve your marketing pieces
- How reservations and confirmations should be properly handled
- And much more, including various invaluable checklists and forms!
- Program Title: The 10 Key Planning & Marketing Steps for Successful Seminars
- Speaker: Philip J. Kavesh
- Duration: 90 minutes
ABOUT THE SPEAKER
Philip J. Kavesh
J.D., LL.M. (Taxation), CFP®, ChFC, California State Bar Certified Specialist in Estate Planning, Trust & Probate Law
Philip J. Kavesh is a nationally recognized attorney, authority, speaker, educator and technical innovator in estate planning. Phil has earned significant recognition and accolades over his approximately 33 years of practice as an estate planning attorney. Phil holds a Master’s Degree (LL.M.) in Tax Law and is a California State Bar Certified Specialist in Estate Planning, Trust and Probate Law. He also has been awarded the Certified Financial Planner and Chartered Financial Consultant designations. Phil has served his fellow estate planning and financial professionals by teaching in the Golden Gate University Graduate Tax Degree and Certified Financial Planner programs. Phil…
IMPORTANT NOTICE REGARDING CE CREDIT
The Ultimate Estate Planner, Inc. and the presenter are not registered Continuing Education Sponsors and this program is not pre-approved for continuing education credit for any state or regulatory agency.
However, please note that each program includes a Certificate of Completion and, depending on the license and the regulatory agency for which governs a participant’s CE credit, some professionals may be able to self-report his or her participation and receive credit. It is the responsibility of the participant to complete any process necessary to seek self-reported CE credit for his or her participation. By registering for a teleconference (or purchasing on On-Demand program), you understand that CE credit is not guaranteed or warranted by the presenter or The Ultimate Estate Planner, Inc.