The Tax and Estate Planning Landscape
Has Dramatically Changed - -
And So Must the Way
You Navigate Clients Through 2014
More and more, you’re seeing clients (and prospects) turning their attention away from traditional estate tax and financial planning and toward income tax reduction and asset protection.
Why? Because of ATRA’s higher ordinary and income tax rates, higher capital gains tax rates, deduction phase-outs and higher estate tax exemption, Obamacare’s “net investment income “surtax”, a higher estate tax exemption, and an increasingly lawsuit-happy society!
Fortunately, it’s not difficult to re-tool your practice to meet this new demand for income tax and asset protection planning. You just need to “tweak” how you use many of the techniques already in your bag of tricks (and maybe add a few others).
Regardless of whether you’re a financial advisor, life insurance agent, CPA or estate planning attorney (and regardless of your level of expertise), you’ll want to know the 25 Hottest Selling Tax, Financial, and Estate Planning Techniques for 2014 - - so you can show them to your clients and prospects before your competitors do!
Join us and nationally renowned tax and asset protection expert, Robert Keebler, CPA, MST, AEP, CGMA for a very special and timely two-part program series entitled, “The Top 25 Tax, Financial and Estate Planning Techniques for 2014”.
On these two 90-minute programs you’ll learn:
- Three strategies for Reducing Taxable Income (at least one of which you’ve probably never heard of before)
- Two income shifting strategies (which will also generate more intra-family estate planning!)
- Three unique ways to reduce the 3.8% Net Investment Income Tax (that also can generate more estate planning!)
- 11 Income “Smoothing” and Bracket Management Strategies (by the way, financial advisors and life insurance agents will really love these!)
- Six wealth transfer strategies (that help take maximum advantage of available free step-up in basis at death for income tax, while also reducing potential estate tax)
- And much, much more!
INTRODUCING: ROBERT KEEBLER’S 2014 TAX PLANNING SUCCESS KIT
Along with this 2-part program, we are pleased to announce the release of Bob’s unique 2014 Tax Planning Success Kit, which comes complete with:
- The Advisor’s Guide to The Top 25 Tax Planning Ideas for 2014 which includes a 148-page manual with valuable information about strategies that are going to be key this year for your clients, including: Bracket Management Strategies, Income Smoothing Strategies, Income Shifting Strategies, Reducing Taxable Income Strategies, Specific Net Investment Income Tax Strategies and Wealth Transfer Strategies. You will receive a printed version of this guide, plus a PDF copy of this on CD (so that you can easily print multiple copies for everyone in your office!). PLUS, Bob has thrown in a special bonus for The Ultimate Estate Planner, Inc. edition, that even we don’t know about!
- Planning Checklists for the 3.8% Net Investment Income Tax (NIIT) and the Top 25 Planning Ideas, in a modifiable format* so that you can brand and customize these checklists to suit your practice needs and strategies.
- The Top 10 Tax Planning Ideas for 2014 Chart for you to have a quick reference when meeting with your client, prospects and referral sources about the top ten strategies for 2014.
- The Applying the 3.8% Net Investment Income Tax Chart for you to be able to quickly and easily discuss the 3.8% NIIT with your clients and prospects.
- The Capital Gains Harvesting Chart
- The Roth IRA Conversion Decision Chart so you can quickly and easily help make the decision with your clients and prospects about whether a Roth IRA conversion makes sense for them or not.
- The Bracket Management Chart
- Sample Client Letters for both existing clients and prospective clients in a modifiable format so that you can customize and brand the letters to you and your firm!
This special 2-part presentation, “The Top 25 Tax, Financial and Estate Planning Techniques for 2014”, is included with your order of Bob’s 2014 Tax Planning Success Kit. To order the Kit, click here.
- Program Title: The Top 25 Tax, Financial and Estate Planning Techniques for 2014
- Speaker: Robert S. Keebler
- Duration: 90 minutes
ABOUT THE SPEAKER
CPA/PFS, MST, AEP (Distinguished), CGMA
Robert S. Keebler, CPA/PFS, MST, AEP (Distinguished), CGMA is a partner with Keebler & Associates, LLP and is a 2007 recipient of the prestigious Accredited Estate Planners (Distinguished) award from the National Association of Estate Planning Counsels. He has been named by CPA Magazine as one of the Top 100 Most Influential Practitioners in the United States and one of the Top 40 Tax Advisors to Know During a Recession. Mr. Keebler is the past Editor-in-Chief of CCH’s magazine, Journal of Retirement Planning, and a member of CCH’s Financial and Estate Planning Advisory Board. His practice includes family wealth transfer…
IMPORTANT NOTICE REGARDING CE CREDIT
The Ultimate Estate Planner, Inc. and the presenter are not registered Continuing Education Sponsors and this program is not pre-approved for continuing education credit for any state or regulatory agency.
However, please note that each program includes a Certificate of Completion and, depending on the license and the regulatory agency for which governs a participant’s CE credit, some professionals may be able to self-report his or her participation and receive credit. It is the responsibility of the participant to complete any process necessary to seek self-reported CE credit for his or her participation. By registering for a teleconference (or purchasing on On-Demand program), you understand that CE credit is not guaranteed or warranted by the presenter or The Ultimate Estate Planner, Inc.